Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Blog




It seems like all I've needed since the New Year is a crafting table and my scissors, fabric and glue!!!
My poor husband ( a neat freak) has been driven crazy by all the ribbon, lace, beading and applique strewn about my oak dining table... I crafted my baby shower from head to toe, and had such a fabulous time. I was a little sad when it was all done, and had the wonderful idea to begin a crafting club and blog. Right now it's just me and a another posh pregger mummy but we have some hopeful prospects we plan to recruit on this crafty adventure.

My baby girl Chloe Alexa is due March 2nd. As I nest and wait for her arrival I have had a surge of creativity that just won't quit. I'm currently working on 3 different projects at once. I began an etsy shop online Perfectly Pink Boutique (www.missybernstein.etsy.com), I'm also designing a shabby chic line of glass bottle trinkets ( I'm calling: Parisian Trinkets & Potions), and working on a children's book/doll line called YummyTummies :).
I know, I know,  I'm all over the place!!!


A close friend of mine who is into Astrology is not surprised by my sudden burst of creativity energy, due to the planet Neptune entering Pisces on Feb 3rd. "Those individuals who have any planet situated near or early degrees 0-3 degrees Pisces, Virgo, Gemini or Sagittarius may acutely be noticing this this major shift of energy." I am a Pisces, and so will be my little baby Chloe whom I carry inside. United together, my friend believes is what is generating my recent artistic flow of ideas. Kinda cool right?

Anyway, I am looking forward to posting all my artistic ideas and crafts for anyone who may also be experiencing this astrological change or just plain feeling crafty ;)

Love
Missy B.

Below I posted photos from my baby shower I had at The Victorian Room located in Bayshore, NY.
The food was delicious, the service was impeccable, and the atmosphere is cozy and warm. Definitely a great find for any lady looking to throw a shower on Long Island. Check out their website: http://www.milkandsugarcafe.com/the-victorian-room.html



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your website and creativity!! What a great idea. I am overly impressed with your level of enthusiasm, bringing joy to you and others around you!

    ReplyDelete