Monday, February 27, 2012

Creating a Doll Line: Cookie Dollings

I've been recently working on a line of dolls for girls ages 2-6.  I started with the idea of using a simple cookie cutter outline for the dolls shape. From this point I just played with color and clothes design by drafting different cookie dolls in my pocket sketch book. I've decided on naming the line:
Cookie Dollings.



I like the idea of these dolls having a flat cookie cutter look to them, although I was planning on crafting them from felt.

There is a cute cupcake shop that just opened on main street that I plan to market these dolls to. I am curious if they would be interested in creating these dolls as actual cookies and in return allow  me a shelf to display and sell my doll line at their shop!

I would love to know what you all think of my tiny creations. Here are the beginnings of what I plan to craft the next few days... Please leave me some comments on what you think of my COOKIE DOLLINGS! Do you like the name? Do you like the colors? Do you like the design costumes????














Closing thought...Please let me know which are your top 3 dolls. This will help me to decide which ones to create first!!!

Thanks,
Missy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment