Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ladylike Business Card Holder Completed Craft



Yesterday I picked up stiff felt in PINK, GRAY, WHITE, and soft felt in brown paisley, tan paisley, and black crocodile. I decided to make my first Ladylike Card Holder using the Pink and brown paisley felt.

I cut out my pattern pieces and traced onto the colored felt. Then I  used my hot glue gun to attach the Pink and Brown Paisley felt together. The rest is a matter of folding the felt correctly and securing the folds with hot glue. Adding a bow detail with ribbon is the cherry on top :) Such a very simple technique.

To download my Ladylike Business Card Holder Pattern simply join my bog and I will email you the two piece pattern I created for FREE!

See my step by step instructions below to construct...Enjoy!


trace pattern 1 on stiff felt

then mark inside fold lines



trace pattern 2 on soft felt ( shown are three pattern 2 tracers, you only need to trace one)



include inside fold line


Cut out your pattern 1 and pattern 2 pieces of felt
Hot glue soft felt (brown) to back of stiff felt (pink) leaving flap exposed.

Crease all fold marks on stiff felt

Use hot glue to attach sides of card holder





glue down folded sides (glue right side)

glue down left side

Glue folded holder sides again into upright position creating an envelope.

fold flap to pinpoint ribbon placement.

Attach ribbon with hot glue on pinpoint.
Cut small slit into flap above pinpoint, lace ribbon threw slit.


VIOLA!
A perfectly pink Ladylike Business card/Gift Card Holder :)


No comments:

Post a Comment