Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ladylike Business Card/Gift Card Holder Tutorial (decontrustion)



On my birthday I received the most darling gift card holder! It reminds me of a 1950's "Pocket Book". I just could not throw away this lovely ladylike card holder; instead I placed my business cards inside.

Today I am going to redesign this simple card holder to sell on my etsy shop. So I began deconstructing the ladylike holder to create the pattern. Later today I will use the pattern to cut different colored combinations from stiff felt and glue them together :) They will be available for sale at www.missybernstein.etsy.com 


Tomorrow I will post this Ladylike Business Card Holder Pattern for all my followers to down-load and craft on their own.







Two piece pattern is now complete. I will scan and save pattern to my documents. I can reprint on whatever colored card stock paper or transfer to felt. On my way to Michael's Crafts now to find fun colored felt!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment