Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring In Bloom: Flower and Wreath Baby Head Band


My Baby Girl Chloe born March 8,  2012
wearing DIY : Sun Burst Head Band

My Sleeping Beauty wearing DIY: Wreath of White Poppies

Dear Followers,

I am sorry I have not gotten the chance to post new simple crafts for your enjoyment. I delivered my baby girl Chloe Alexa on March 8th and have been consumed by her beauty and love!

I decorated her last week with flowers by crafting two different designed headbands using 1/2 inch elastic, an artificial flower (sun burst), white paper flowers (white poppies), and hot glue!

***(You can find cheap flowers at your local dollar store, Paper Flowers are found at ACMoore or Micheals Crafts in the scrap booking aisle.)

These designs are very simply done. You measure the elastic by the circumference of your baby's head and add 1 inch. Simply hot glue the flowers directly to the elastic, creating any pattern you choose. (I liked a large white poppy in the middle with smaller poppies on the side for my wreath headband.)

Once the flowers are glued securely you then hot glue the elastic on either end ( 1/2 inch on either side) to close the band and create a tiny headband for your baby!

Now you are ready to take beautiful pictures of your lovie and send out greeting cards wishing your family and friends a very Happy Spring!!!!!

Enjoy!

Missy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment